AVIC411.com

after update to 70MTP, cannot make searches

Hey, I ran through the "factory reset" option and everything seemed to work ok. I decided to install the 05 software just to be safe for now. I restarted the system and everything *seemed* to work ok. When I hit the NAVI buttons, it would say "InAppropriate Disc" and then when I went back to the radio screen and hit "source off" I got a screen saying there was an error with the unit and I should turn the power on and off.

I followed all the instructions to a T but what I'm going to do is try loading the 06 software on there, maybe that will help. Before i did the "hard reset" everything bt navi was working, IE, it was playing CDs and playing DVDs perfectly.

haha, right now i have a REALLY expensive cd player in the car, haha!

in the system menu u have option to update every part of the system, u have different menus there for navigation, for audio, ipod etc.

Hi All - I have had an issue after installing the new discs, wanted to run it by - not at major as the problems listed here tho. My unit is an N3 - everything works: Navi, IPod, Sirius ... the only thing is that the CLOCK no longer displays when the screen is 'closed' ... i.e. when playing an mp3 or listening to Sirius .... after a while the track title would disapear and then current time would be displayed. Any ideas lads? many thanks

sj.

While the screen is closed, press the clock button. It looks something like this _/

Hi All - I have had an issue after installing the new discs, wanted to run it by - not at major as the problems listed here tho. My unit is an N3 - everything works: Navi, IPod, Sirius ... the only thing is that the CLOCK no longer displays when the screen is 'closed' ... i.e. when playing an mp3 or listening to Sirius .... after a while the track title would disapear and then current time would be displayed. Any ideas lads? many thanks

sj.

• 2 months later...