AVIC411.com

video ipod on D3

Hit the video button in the touchscreen in the ipod menu on the D3. It will instruct you to use the ipod for full control. Turn the TV OUT on the ipod to ON and use the ipod to find and select whatever movie you want to watch. Start playing the movie. Unplug the ipod, plug it back in. Done

Perhaps the 6th Gen iPod will, not sure but the 3rd Gen Nano will not. if you go to the full thread the new 3rd Gen Nano has a new pin out that tells it what kind of video to output and with out it it will just blink a message telling you to plug in the video out cable since it is waiting for a signal. I checked with both Apple and Pioneer and they confirmed this info that this Nano will NOT work with the IP200 for video, audio is fine. Mine has the latest firmware update that allows you to turn on the video out, which the previous firmware would not. Again, I don't know about the Classic only the 3rd Gen Nano.

• 1 month later...