AVIC411.com

www.cartonixplus.com

ordred mine on the 31st and got it on the 2nd. Perfect everything sealed....paid 579+12 for install kit + shipping= 623

They were backordered on the dash kit that was supposed to come, and they gave me the wiring harness for the non upgraded stereo....I wanted to install so badly I just bought the stuff at various local places for 20 bux a piece.

They rock. Great prices, Fast Shipping...and yes usually sell out pretty quick. I got my first D3 from them and just bought a 2nd one from them for under 625 with shipping.

I only found it cheaper at one place (about 600) but was so happy with the first experience i bought from cartronix again!!!

I usually get my install pieces from crutchfield (harness, trim kits, adapters, etc) because it is reasonably priced and they include a sheet on how to take the dash apart. Furthermore, they have good customer service and can help you with other info like VSS/Reverse wires if you cant find it on this rockin SITE!