AVIC411.com

N1 and Bluetooth

Is anyone using (successfully) bluetooth with their Avic N1? I have seen 2 different adapters and can only assume the correct one is the CD-BTB200. However, I don't see any information on the Pioneer site that references Bluetooth and the N1. Other models yes, but not this one.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Norman

• 3 weeks later...

You may be right about the ip bus thing, but I have had the N2 N3 and N4 in my cars. The N2 it did show but would not sync. The N3 it sync'ed but kept losing the connection and it was driving me crazy. I couldn't dial a number or see who was calling. I could just pick it up and hang up. The N4, rules. All works well.

Rob

• 3 weeks later...
You may be right about the ip bus thing, but I have had the N2 N3 and N4 in my cars. The N2 it did show but would not sync. The N3 it sync'ed but kept losing the connection and it was driving me crazy. I couldn't dial a number or see who was calling. I could just pick it up and hang up. The N4, rules. All works well.

Rob

Well some of us aren't interested in buying an entirely new system every year just because pioneer can't release a fucking upgrade to allow the previous units to interface with the bluetooth systems.

Then buy a parrot kit. Or buy the Pioneer one and live with the shitty interface. No way around it, so there is no point in getting angry over it

Well some of us aren't interested in buying an entirely new system every year just because pioneer can't release a fucking upgrade to allow the previous units to interface with the bluetooth systems.