AVIC411.com

BestBuy Install

Drop by the store and talk to the installers and ask questions(lots). You can tell by talking to an installer if they know their stuff. And don't let them tell you that "yeah I can install alarms, I'm MECP certified", cause that don't mean shit. The bay I work at, both my install sup and I have over 15 years of experience each, so we know what we're doing. Its all these kids without experience that they hire at other stores thinking they can install anything that give us a bad name. We do alot of repairs for our neighboring Best Buy stores. Most of the problems come from bad installs, and one of the biggest problems we see is solder not being used. So make sure they use solder. So my advice would be to get to know your installer before he works on your car. And if you live anywhere close to Plano, Tx, drop by our bay. I'd be happy to install an alarm on your vehicle.

Drop by the store and talk to the installers and ask questions(lots). You can tell by talking to an installer if they know their stuff. And don't let them tell you that "yeah I can install alarms, I'm MECP certified", cause that don't mean shit. The bay I work at, both my install sup and I have over 15 years of experience each, so we know what we're doing. Its all these kids without experience that they hire at other stores thinking they can install anything that give us a bad name. We do alot of repairs for our neighboring Best Buy stores. Most of the problems come from bad installs, and one of the biggest problems we see is solder not being used. So make sure they use solder. So my advice would be to get to know your installer before he works on your car. And if you live anywhere close to Plano, Tx, drop by our bay. I'd be happy to install an alarm on your vehicle.

I live in Huntsville, AL! haha, no where close to you! :(

There's prolly isn't any installers on here close to Huntsville either is it? :?:

• 2 weeks later...

What he said +1.

If they do not use solder walk or run away.