AVIC411.com

$200 REBATE STARTS FEB 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to sound like a dick, but you must not be looking that hard. You can't honestly tell me that nobody in Ohio sells Pioneer. I could find 50 Pioneer dealers with 100 miles of me if I had to. Its Pioneer, its not an exclusive brand, ITS EVERYWHERE!!! Just by typing in your zip code, their website found 25 dealers with 100 miles of you. If saving $200 bucks, and finding an authorized dealer is that important to, drive and find one. If not, buy it online like everyone else does

Then where are you supposed to buy it at? None of my local car audio dealers other than BB and CC carry the D3. I sold mine (needed some cash to help pay for my wifes tuition) last summer and Ive been wanting to get another. I guess we will have to wait and see when the rebates pop up!

Misfit, do you still sell these on here?

damn i cant see the coupon. I just purchased the d3 bundle from all and ed's today for $775.00 which was $699.00 plus tax.

I can return it for upto 10 days, or they will price match it, I need a copy of this coupon to see if i can any money back from al and ed's or

find a local shop selling th d3 cheap, and get the $200 back also.

any help?

Not to sound like a dick, but you must not be looking that hard. You can't honestly tell me that nobody in Ohio sells Pioneer. I could find 50 Pioneer dealers with 100 miles of me if I had to. Its Pioneer, its not an exclusive brand, ITS EVERYWHERE!!! Just by typing in your zip code, their website found 25 dealers with 100 miles of you. If saving $200 bucks, and finding an authorized dealer is that important to, drive and find one. If not, buy it online like everyone else does

Then where are you supposed to buy it at? None of my local car audio dealers other than BB and CC carry the D3. I sold mine (needed some cash to help pay for my wifes tuition) last summer and Ive been wanting to get another. I guess we will have to wait and see when the rebates pop up!

Misfit, do you still sell these on here?

Yea thanks I know all that. But I thought id throw alittle business towards the forum. I didnt realize he didnt want the trouble due to low return, which I understand. I wasnt the one who misunderstood the whole D3 -D3X pricing. Either way those post are now deleted and everyone can move on! And like I said originally, none of the LOCAL dealers CARRIED the D3 the last time I called them. So basically they would have to order it and I would have to wait to get it through them. So why do that when I can now call Crutchfield and get an even better deal. And I never said "nobody in Ohio carries Pioneer".

i appreciate the attempt. i dont mind the business, but here i made an excellent offer, and everyone just read what they wanted to read. as if the original deal wasnt great enough. so fuck it, no harm done. now that i see how much crutchfield is charging anyway, there was no reason for me to offer it so low in the first place

Exactly that was a great offer :o Me being a dealer and knowing how much I paid, it wouldn't be worth my time selling those unit for that price. When Crutchfield and others are getting top dollars. I don't compete with the internet webstore. My price is my price if you don't like it there is CC, Best Buy, PC Richards and other stores with in 1/2 mile of my place.

Good thing those post were deleted, it gets back to the topic. :lol:

i appreciate the attempt. i dont mind the business, but here i made an excellent offer, and everyone just read what they wanted to read. as if the original deal wasnt great enough. so fuck it, no harm done. now that i see how much crutchfield is charging anyway, there was no reason for me to offer it so low in the first place