AVIC411.com

$200 REBATE STARTS FEB 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, just to clear up all the confusion. i found out yesterday that Pioneer is using this rebate as a means to track trans shipping of the d3. what that means is that if you send in a rebate form from CA etc, with my receipt from NJ then i get in trouble with Pioneer. so unfortunately i can only give the $700 offer to members living in NJ. Sorry, i did not know this ahead of time.

Hi all,

I'm new to the site, great info, I found this site on the chevy avalanche forum. I'm in the market for nav/dvd unit and I have two in mind. I like the d3x because it has all the features i'm looking for and now for the price because of the rebate. Also I found one comparable on the cartronix site Jensen vm9512 bundle that adds the nav to it with other extra features like sd. My question, is there much different in quality between the two. I'm pushing a little toward the jensen only because it is a single din, my 02 avalanche is only 1 1/2, other than that I would have to get a double din bezel off a 03. Thanks for the info and suggestions.

glad i could steer you here ladyd!!

last week i got to work after reading this post and i found my D3 was on sale for 699, incredible because our cost went up to 715 (yes our cost changes) so i called everyone i knew and i sold 5 d3s in 2 days.

as far as best buy and circuit, there prices will vary i think last week they had a sale like 800 wich sounds right but now u say its 1000 again

Circuit City now has the D3 for $699 installed. To say this again, they are NOT eligible for the $200 rebate. Still a friggin steal for those needing the labor too.

However many online sources are infact authorized. Call Pioneer if in doubt. I did and am 100% authorized my rebate. Getting my D3X package for under $600 shipped after rebate.