AVIC411.com

My new shop is up and running - need your AVIC installed?

I'm still building it out, but I'm opening a new shop in Miami, called Exclusive Autosound and Security!!! We sell audio, video, navigation (of course, the entire AVIC line), security, fleet tracking systems, wheels and tires, tinting, interior and exterior lighting, appearance and performance accessories, truck, Jeep and Hummer accessories, graphics, spoilers and body kits - basically anything you want for your car, truck or SUV. And, of course I will be doing the high-quality installs and custom fabrication I am known for!!!!

I'll keep you posted on upcoming special events and post a flyer when I get them printed. I am already open for business, but, I will be throwing a Grand Opening gala and barbeque in the next few weeks, so, come on down and see me!!! The address is 5151 SW 8th Street in Miami, just a few blocks East of Red Road (57th Avenue) on Calle Ocho, and the phone # is 305-446-0170.We are open from 10am to 6 pm, Monday through Saturday.

So, of course, tell me you saw this on AVIC411, and I will give you a special discount on installation and accessories for your AVIC!!!!

See you there!!!!!!!

Jimmy

• 1 month later...

Yessir....!! Grand opening is tomorrow, with a BIG car show, bikini contest, big sale, giveaways, a BBQ with free pizza, dogs, and burgers, and other goodies!!! Come on down!! Xclusive Autosound & Security, 5151 SW 8th Street, just East of La Roca Supermarket. Call me at 954-868-0499 if ya have any trouble finding the place.

And, Ranger, if NBS + new body style, then, yes, I have plenty!!!! Programmers, intake, exhaust, step bars, bull bars, lighting (including HID conversions), leather kits, any audio, nav or security you can imagine, wheels, tires, suspension, chrome, billet grilles, tonneaus, bedliners, ---you name it, I can get it....!