AVIC411.com

AVIC-D3 bluetooth and LG VX8700

OK I have done searching and reading and found other guys that have posted and said they have gotten their VX8700 to work with the AVIC-D3 bluetooth.

Here is my situation:

I have been able to pair my phone with my unit without much trouble. I have also already registered my phone with the AVIC-D3. That didnt take much time for me to figure out. However, now that everything is connected, when I make a call from my d3 to my house, and I hear the phone ring, and its answered, I cannot hear nor can my house phone hear me.

I called Pioneer for help, and putting this politely, their customer service sucked. So Im left with the knowledge of you guys/girls and if not, hopefully my shoddy installer can figure it out. (They didnt even bolt back in the A/C control unit (the gray box) after install) Found that out after I pulled the shifter casing on my 350z.

OK I have done searching and reading and found other guys that have posted and said they have gotten their VX8700 to work with the AVIC-D3 bluetooth.

Here is my situation:

I have been able to pair my phone with my unit without much trouble. I have also already registered my phone with the AVIC-D3. That didnt take much time for me to figure out. However, now that everything is connected, when I make a call from my d3 to my house, and I hear the phone ring, and its answered, I cannot hear nor can my house phone hear me.

I called Pioneer for help, and putting this politely, their customer service sucked. So Im left with the knowledge of you guys/girls and if not, hopefully my shoddy installer can figure it out. (They didnt even bolt back in the A/C control unit (the gray box) after install) Found that out after I pulled the shifter casing on my 350z.

I wanna know if you were able to transfer ur phonebook over to the D3 and if u have how did you do it???

I have my phone registered and all works great. Just can't transfer

Havent tried but I can tomorrow and post back. Im more concerned with getting basic functioning of my bluetooth in my car at the moment. Then I can worry about having easy access to my phone book lol.

Kryngle, does your vx8700 work with your avic-d3? If so, anything special you had to do to get it to work?

My VX8700 works great with it. I can make calls, reveive calls and hear the person GREAT. Did you try messin with the volume on the phone?

I had to do some adjustin with the phone and the D3. But nothin special is really needed. Your phone should work. Just make sure your phone is visible when tryin to pair the phone and the device. Once that is done, connect the two. If you haven't registered DO IT. Also check your sercurity settings. I have mine set to ALWAYS CONNECT.

Because the P-bus cable is plugged into the wrong hole :wink:

Oh yea the volume for BT on the D3 is different from the Audio volume. I had to mess around with the BT volume... Iam tryin to figure out why you can't hear the other person. Hmmmmmmm :?:

Hey as soon as we solves this mans problem, can we PLEASE help a brother out on FINALLY gettin to transfer my Phonebook over to the D3??? Sorry for gettin off topic

How in the world would a professional installer plug the wrong cables into the wrong slots in the blue tooth unit? Isnt there like only 1 spot that they would fit.....

It can happen. I plugged mine in the wrong spot the first time. It was becuase I got a little confused with the instruction and my GEX-P10MT device BUT managed to pull through.