AVIC411.com

AVIC-D3 bluetooth and LG VX8700

Because the P-bus cable is plugged into the wrong hole :wink:

Oh yea the volume for BT on the D3 is different from the Audio volume. I had to mess around with the BT volume... Iam tryin to figure out why you can't hear the other person. Hmmmmmmm :?:

Hey as soon as we solves this mans problem, can we PLEASE help a brother out on FINALLY gettin to transfer my Phonebook over to the D3??? Sorry for gettin off topic

Hey kryngle, thought I would help you out on the phone transfer to your D3. I had the same problem with my LG VX8700. Make sure your phone is paired and connected properly. Start up your D3 (with parking brake applied) and let your phone connect. Once that's done go to the BT phone menu and touch "Phonebook Transfer". It'll take you to a blank screen and disconnect your phone. You have to send the contacts individually due to something weird between LG phones and Pioneer. Select Settings & Tools on your phone's menu, then select Bluetooth Menu, scroll to and highlight the bluetooth device. Next click the Options button on the screen, then click Send Name Card. It should list all your contacts with a blank box next to it. Select "Mark" on only ONE contact and then select Done and it will send your contact info to the bluetooth device. You can't send all contacts at once or it won't take it correctly. Your D3 will say Transfer Completed when it's done. You've successfully sent that contact. You have to deselect the current contact and select the next contact on your phone and follow the same procedure. It takes a few minutes to do all your contacts but it's the only way to do it. Good luck and any questions just let me know.

Well I have done what you have stated at what I have realised is that all works up until after I pair the two devices and it ask's me to connect. I select YES and it just brings me back to the PARING selection again. I just keep on doin the samething over and over again and yet I can't transfer nothin. Iam up in Canada and Iam hearin the the service provider named Telus has a reputation of crippling their phones. That better not be the case.

• 4 months later...

Thanks skydiversteve - I was finally able to transfer my entire phone book all at once using your instructions. This is for the LG VX8700

What I did to get it to work was.

1) Go to phone book transfer under function on the avic. The phone will un-sync

2) goto my bluetooth menu and select the Pioneer BT200

3) hit options and do "send name card"

4) Select all and they will transfer