AVIC411.com

Kudos to jimmy303 - South Florida install of D3 in 2008 xB

Jimmy installed the D3 in my 2008 Scion xB and also hooked up the Pioneer Inno for XM just as requested. Clean install, very professional, he does things right. Soldering, heatshrink, etc.

Highly recommended!

I drove all the way to Miami where his shop is, and I'll be driving back down there again once all my audio gear comes in so he can install that too.

Thanks Jimmy!

No problem, and thanks for the kudos! I'll keep you all informed as to when my actual Grand Opening will be, with a barbeque, coolers of beer, a DJ, manufacturer demo vehicles, and a couple of exotics I have worked on, not to mention a sale!!!!!!!!1

^Good to know. I'm looking for a South Florida installer. Jimmy, do you want to do a D3 install on a G35? Sent you a PM.

Thanks

This was my aim, help out fellow South Floridian's. When I had searched I came up empty. If you go to Jimmy you will not be disappointed with his level of craft.

I really appreciate the help, guys!!!!! I also have a lot of experience with exotics, such as Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bentley, Aston-Martin, Maserati, etc. and can also pull off some pretty wicked custom fabrication, so, contact me with any install needs, I ain't skeered!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
^Good to know. I'm looking for a South Florida installer. Jimmy, do you want to do a D3 install on a G35? Sent you a PM.

Thanks

This was my aim, help out fellow South Floridian's. When I had searched I came up empty. If you go to Jimmy you will not be disappointed with his level of craft.

Thanks again. Jimmy did a great job on my install so thanks for posting up his reference.

Looks like it will be happening on Calle Ocho, which is a HUGE Cuban/Carribean/Hispanic festival that takes place on March 16th, on SW 8th Street in Miami, right in front of my storefront!!! I will basically have around 1,000,000 people (based on last year's attendance) wandering around in front of my shop. I'm thinking of doing a China Box pig roast, a big-ass pot of black beans and rice, and a few coolers full of beer and sodas - complementary for my customers and shoppers. Should be kinda nuts!!! Come down, if you are in the area!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Grand opening will be on April 20th, with a car show, dB Drag, DJ's, maybe a BBQ and beers for buddies, and maybe some girlies in the smallest outfits I can get them to wear...... :wink:

Again the address is 5151 SW 8th Street, Miami. It's about halfway between Red Road (57th Ave) and LeJeune(42nd Ave) on SW 8th Street, about 2 or 3 miles south of Miami airport.

Hope to see you there!!!!

Grand opening will be on April 20th, with a car show, dB Drag, DJ's, maybe a BBQ and beers for buddies, and maybe some girlies in the smallest outfits I can get them to wear...... :wink:

Again the address is 5151 SW 8th Street, Miami. It's about halfway between Red Road (57th Ave) and LeJeune(42nd Ave) on SW 8th Street, about 2 or 3 miles south of Miami airport.

Hope to see you there!!!!

I hope the weekend prior I can take a bunch of gear to you and you can make magic happen! I have been slowly working on my xB and finally all my gear is here! I'll be calling you up soon Jimmy. :)