AVIC411.com

My last post for a While

• 2 weeks later...

we're celebrating our adversary on the 1st of march on non leapyears. Wedding went off without a hitch. Don't remember most of it, it all seems a burr now. The honeymoon was nice. Though it seems like they're repaving about 70% of I95. Plus I got the flu on Monday was stuck in bed all day on Tuesday. At least from Wednesday on we were able to go to Disney and have fun. And now I'm back to work wishing I was still in Disney. I hate you people that live in Florida. So jealous. :evil:

Disney is not that big of a deal, when you live nearby. I'm jealous of y'all folks who live in a city that actually has sports fans, not fair-weather fans who only go see the Dolphins, Marlins, Panthers, Heat, etc. when they are on a winning streak....take Cleveland, for instance. Just try, your hardest, to buy some tickets to see the Browns play. Even if they are 0 and 14. Try. They could have the worst record in the league and still get 76,000 true fans come out to see them lose, again. The Dolphins can be 10 and 2 and still not get over 10,000 into the stadium (whatever it's called this week...), until Playoffs, when all the "Die Hard (not the movie)" fans show up....and, suddenly, you can't get tickets to a game....but, I'll save that for another rant.

Anyway, Disney has some Awesome rides, $8.00 hot dogs, and a line of "authentic" Norweigian Outerwear, (made in China), with sweaters starting around $350.00. - But, I'll save that for yet another rant.

Did you do Epcot? The Irish pub freakin' rocks, they make shamrocks in the foam head of your Guinness, (bad-ass)....and Germany doesn't suck, either...a couple of Spatens and shots of Jager make everything alright. (Oh, and, if you hit China, and if you decide to eat at the main restaurant there, and you happen to order the Spicy Szechuan Beef, and they tell you that the red peppers floating on top of the sauce are for show, and not to eat - believe them. They are HOT. Stupid Hot. Ludicrous HOT.)

F**k, sorry about stealing your thread, ........ So, how was the honeymoon? I can't believe you were three hours away and didn't call me. You are SO off the Christmas Card list.

The punk totally ignored my Pms lol BTW disney is nice for tourists like me to come down and spend a couple grand down there just to get pulled over by a state trooper for going 67mph in a 65mph construction zone and wanting another $125 because of my NY plates. Fuck all you Floridians. =)

Oh, BTW, Im sure cntry knows of your rant. He went to college in Florida, and he loved going to WDW every weekend. lol