AVIC411.com

Need Impala/SS Background, PLZ

Looking for a few different 2006+ Impala SS backgrounds. No pics of the car, please. Utilize Impala and/or "SS" logos, or even old school 61-62 crossflags w/Impala logo.

Thanks for your creative assistance.

http://i21.ebayimg.com/07/i/000/dc/a1/fb65_1.JPG

http://i15.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/dd/0b/6af7_1.JPG

http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/000/82/52/01a0_1_b.JPG

I am willing to attemp somethign for ya.

But i tend to have stuff that is not real flashy so much more of a clean look.

I just posted soem i did of H.D. stuff

What are you looking for in the back grounds?

Any colors for liek your car to match it with the body colors etc...

Let me have a idea of what type of thing you have in mind and i will get to going on it for ya'll

Thanks mickey...not looking for anything flashy. Car is black body, silver accents. Impala and/or new(est) SS logo. The interior is black & silver faux carbon fiber...but I don't particularly like the black CF that i've seen others use, so no need to try to spice it up the the CF in either color.

Like i SAID THIS WAS REAL RUFF AND FAST.

think it was about 10min. worth of time in Photo shop.

I actually hav eone that dont have the Pioneer in it.

Was thinking you might like that as a splash screen but i can get rid of it also.

We will see what i can do to get somethign done tonight or tomarrow.

as far as the emblem that was the firs tone i could find and was not a good photo anyway. So i actually have a better one now.

Thanks guys. esteefly...that's cool looking and all, but not the right font. that's the old Impala font from the 94-96 and 00-05 era. Pretty slick, tho.

Mickey...no rush...i'm in no hurry. And I wasn't knockin your effort...i figured that it wasn't as smooth as it could be due to how little time you spend on it. No biggie!

If you like the old school SS emblems, the best out there are the 61 with the V and then the 63 which has the smaller SS letters in the circle with the impala logo. If you want just the deer, try to find a 71 emblem, no circle or anything. I have a few around here i can scan in if I dig them up. The crossed flags were for any impala, they weren't a specific to SS, it denoted the engine in the car. I can't do the photo shop thing but here are several emblems for someone with skills to work with.

post-16501-12872753850873_thumb.jpg

post-16501-12872753851057_thumb.jpg

post-16501-12872753851299_thumb.jpg

post-16501-12872753851485_thumb.jpg

post-16501-12872753851631_thumb.jpg

post-16501-12872753852025_thumb.jpg

Thanks for those...some0guy0, that's great.

Those oldschool emblems are awesome, custom. I wanted to buy a pair of the last ones you showed but they're about $250 for the set. That big V is great too, but that ALONE is $250.

I instead got a smaller set of V-flags for the front fenders, and a cross-flag w/Impala on the trunk.

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_4992.jpg

Anyway, back to the topic :lol: If anyone can do anything with these emblems, that would be great!

• 5 weeks later...

sorry i havent forgot the wife was put in the hospital for a while and im finally startign to get normal agian after this lates ordeal.

But i actually have one im doing for ya now but i cant upload it due to the size. i will get it done and posted for ya.