AVIC411.com

:evil: when my dad was young they used to tape razor blades all around the cage of the units or where ever you have to put your hands to get at it

then if you get robbed chances are the thief will be cut really bad so look around the neihborhood for a kid with tapped up fingers and pound him then call the popo laughing at him it works wonders trust me i had these thieves that kept breaking into my soda machine, so i tried this and tapped bn razor blades where they were putting thier hands in to pry it and sure enough one morning thier was blood everywhere and guess what i didnt get robbed and havnt been since i was robbed 4 times in a row, so this time i won i hope it cut them good too i hate scumbag thieves who take stuff that people work hard to buy!!!! :evil::evil::mrgreen:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, for starters, that was only effective back when radios were removed from behind. so when you soldered the razor blades to the sides and the thief reached under and grabbed it to yank it out, he pretty much would cut his fingers off. the other problem nowadays is that the thief could now sue you. as ridiculous as it sounds, it happens. if someone breaks into your house and gets hurt in the process they can actually sue your homeowners insurance because it happened on your property. this would also happen in this case especially since you did it to intentionally cause harm to someone

d3 on the way ill be rigging up my dash with some blades i dont care people know me around here they dont touch my stuff they know the consciquences, i just hope i hear someone in my driveway at night, LOL RELEASE THE HOUNDS, ill let the PITS out thier is no escaping them, i never leave my vehicle parked anyway out of sight anyway so im not too worried, i only pray sometimes i get a robbery attempt, i have alot of aggression built up

anyone ever though of taking the face off your factory deck then mounting your d3 in a little and hinging the stock face to the dash? we used to do this alot on bmw m3 98 body style with the trip computers to hide the nitrouos switches worked ok for that??????

• 3 months later...

Laying traps are highly illegal ... you get big time jail for that. In Texas, you can defensibly shoot someone who is breaking into your car, but if you lay a trap (in your car or in your house) and they get hurt then you get serious criminal charges against.

Laying traps are highly illegal ... you get big time jail for that. In Texas, you can defensibly shoot someone who is breaking into your car, but if you lay a trap (in your car or in your house) and they get hurt then you get serious criminal charges against.

Stupidest effing law ever conceived.

but back to the razors, since i was told the same thing, and ive actually put them under my sub box bak whenni had my L7's, heres a suggestion..

did you know that if you have a pitbull butno beware of dog sign, and that pitbull rips the criminal a new one, you can get sued?

so what if u do the razor trick and then behind ur dash panel that they hafta rip out, make a note that says:

!WARNING!

THIS UNIT IS WRAPPED SIDES AND BACK WITH RAZORS.

IF YOU ATTEMPT TO STEAL THIS UNIT, YOU WILL BE SEVERELY INJURED.

see, the reason u cant sue a homeowner with a beware of dog sign is he flat out told u there if a dog that will f*** you up. so its pretty much the same thing, youre warning them that they will lose a finger or 2, if they wanna take the risk, by all means. i got ur dna now bitchesss

The reality is that you can be sued for anything ... brush by someone on the street and that's battery. They can literally sue you for anything in civil court ... maybe you don't have the warning sign in Sanskrit or something. There's nothing you can really do to prevent yourself from being sued in civil court. You really want to avoid criminal charges though. Even if you put signs up, traps are still a no-no in every state I know of.

Now if you can get your pit bull to sleep in your car at night, and put signs on your windows ... then you won't have problems ;-)

Anytime you do somthing with 'intent to harm' you are at extreme risk of getting your rear-end sued. It wouldnt be too hard for a theif to prove you placed razor blades etc.. with an 'intent to harm'

Like someone here already said.. 'pay the deductable' and be on your way. That's a small price to pay considering what you setting yourslelf up to be liable for..