AVIC411.com

Z1 install in 2004 Ford Focus

what model focus do you have so i can get you the wire info for the vss, and reverse. plus i was wondering what dash kit did you find that supports a double din in the focus. never see one yet, just searched all the manufactures the other day. i keep up with all 12volt products, for im in the custom audio business.
Let me think here, I know its a 2004 Ford Focus, 4 door sedan with the Blaupunkt MP3 radio.

Edited to Add: Actually a 2004 Ford Focus ZTS, Blaupunkt MP3 radio option.

A head install tech from the local Circuit City around here said that the radio was actually a 1 3/4 DIN Face. The factory radio itself is a single DIN behind the faceplate.

Actually the tech had the Z1 installed himself, so we checked some depths between the factory radio and the Z1 and it should work fine, might have to Dremel a bit of the Dash away but nothing too major I think. As for actual kits, I've only found them for the 2005-2006 Focus.

As of right now I have the Radio antenna and wiring harness that I *should* need at my local Parts Express (its nice having a bud at a parts store).

-Litos