AVIC411.com

GREAT DEAL ON D3 NO GAMES GREAT PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH

i just got another d3 from this place in Ca, im in ny so no tax and free fed ex shipping with instant tracking number. these guys are great, very nice and professional!!!!!!!!! add price with no tax free shipping is 589$ if you bargin a little with them they will through in the ipod cable, or without ipod cabel they will do 550 shipped, so that was my final price 550 shipped brand new rebate already applied!! of course im gonna try to send one out anyway for the hell of it you never know right!! good luck guys they just got over 100 units in yesterday cause most places are out 2 weeks right now!!

also i have been watching used ones on egay all week and they are doin slightly over 550 used!!!

grab them up guys this is a good deal and good store

http://www.al-eds.com/product.php?produ ... 1&featured

Yes,

This is also where i purchased mine for $550 and that was the best price I could find.

Shipping was fast. I am pleased with my experience with this merchant.

It says on their website that the rebate is already calculated into the $550 so I seriously doubt you will get the rebate check approved.

hahahah. I got the d3X from them two weeks ago. I called in and talked to a guy and he gave it to me for 678 shipped. I ordered it monday and it came by friday. Thats kind of funny. I just checked my statement to make sure they did not tack something extra on lol. I am still going to try and get the rebate though. For whatever a stamp costs these days and a few flicks of the writst its worth a try.