AVIC411.com

Vantec AXOX Media Jukebox Issues

Hi!

I purchased the AVOX Media Jukebox based on all the posts here, and I love the idea of it! I purchased it from Newegg.com, along with a WD 120GB harddrive, that I formatted in WinXP as NTFS. I ripped two DVD's onto it. My bypassed N3 shows the menus of the AVOX fine, and both DVDs show up on the menus. When I click either DVD, it only plays for about 8 seconds, and there is no sound whatsoever. After the 8 seconds, each DVDrip freezes on the scene its showing, but the AVOX's timer is still counting up as it's playing. As I said there was no sound whatsoever, even though I have the red,yellow,and white RCA plugs connected correctly into the N3's brain.
I really love this thing. I have it hidden in my glovebox out of site, and would love to have a 120GB "Tivo" in my car!
Anyone have any idea if I need to reformat to FAT32, or do some special kind of encoding for VOB, video, audio, MPG2 files, etc? Could it be because the DVD Rip's audio is encoded acc (spelling?) and not MPG audio?

Thanks very much!