AVIC411.com

Disassemble*.PRG files on DVD

Hello,

I need to hack some files DVD nav , you can see on DVD nav some *.PRG files, they are application files on DVD for AVIC. If you can disassemble this files we can mod somes infos like DVD regions.

Do you know what processor used by Avic-D3? (need for disassemble)

I see on other topic it is NEC 78K derivative for D1???

Please help thank you

Buy an AVIC that's made for your region. Rolling Eyes

We've been down this route a few times here already.

Thank you for your response they helpe me a lot .... :?

Just one post talk about this and not for D3, it not probleme for my region or not , it is just I way to understand for EU and US customers how D3 work.

post-16014-12872753985592_thumb.jpg

post-16014-12872753992958_thumb.jpg

Sorry... but given that English clearly isn't your primary language and you were talking about the region code on the nav disks, I assumed you were going the route others ad by attempting to alter the region code on a European nav disk to make it work in an American AVIC unit... which in which previous attempts had not worked.

Call Pioneer...

Pioneer don't want to listen anything about problem for EU customers who's buy AVIC from USA...

They can just put on there website update for AVIC US to AVIC EU, but they don't and I don't now why... :cry:

Pioneer loss lot of EU client with this problem (I will never buy Pioneer equipement).

Hey, don't blame Pioneer. You're the one who bought something that you clearly knew wasn't meant for use in your region of the world before you even bothered to find out if you could actually even use it.

You Europeans have noone to blame but yourselves. You want to cheat your local governments by not paying taxes, VAT, customs duties, etc., by buying an EU AVIC. You purchase a US AVIC off of ebay, have the seller write "GIFT" on the customs form to save even more money, and then you complain when it doesnt work. Save some extra dollars and buy EU stuff.

You Europeans have noone to blame but yourselves. You want to cheat your local governments by not paying taxes, VAT, customs duties, etc., by buying an EU AVIC. You purchase a US AVIC off of ebay, have the seller write "GIFT" on the customs form to save even more money, and then you complain when it doesnt work. Save some extra dollars and buy EU stuff.

werd that is the best way to put it

Mister Hifisi. You look like king here !!!! or God !!! Or whatever !!! FYI, If you go to Pioneer web site you cant find any info will protect you about region code. I thinks that if pioneer want stay clean they need put an clear message about region code. If you buy Kenwood, Alpine or else you dont have these problem. Can you tell me how tried to stolen ????? By the way, dont complain about my english...I suppose that it will better then your french !!

PaisanNYC Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:07 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Except pioneer we dont blame nobody here !!! Fyi, when we buy some stuff in your coutry, at the delivry we paid shipping cost (100usd), custom fees(14%) and vat (19.6%). You can write " gift" in the box, but if the custom open the boxe you will loose your "gift" !!But you rigth on 1 point. We tried to save some money, like you, specially by the way!! Except rate consideration, you have over 500 USD difference for the same product between USA and Europe.

Hifisi: again, bullshit com from pioneer. Why they make an so big different price between 2 continent for the same product????? Why they dont informed the buyer about region code? Between you and me, i can buy an other product, compatible with my utilisation, or i can resale my avic on ebay but is not honest!! I'm totally scandalised by the pioneer attitude. Since i buy the avic and pioneer doenst informed me and doenst help me, they become my ennemy !!! I 'm close to find an issue to converted the region code in the flash rom, with oem parts for less then 120 usd and beleive me that all the world will have benefit....except pioneer.