• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 kaplan_reject

kaplan_reject

• Members
  • 183 posts
  • LocationDeep South, Louisiana

Posted 04 April 2008 - 06:55 PM

By the way, dont complain about my english...I suppose that it will better then your french !!

Thats right, beings I speak French, well Cajun French (the kind yall dont understand) I agree, yalls French will be better than the others... but remember now, this a predominately U.S. forum and over here we speak English. If we were posting over in your forum or in your country yall would be complaining about our shitty French.... :lol:
Nothing is Finer than a Pipeliner!

There is three things in this world I love to ride...

1. My fourwheeler
2. My motorcycle
3. My wife

At least my fourwheeler and motorcycle dont complain when I ride my wife....

#17 bruno84

bruno84
  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Locationvacqueyras southern france

Posted 06 April 2008 - 09:09 AM

I agree, this is the reason why we talking in english here, but dont be joking whit our english....!!!!!! :lol: Hello to our cajuns brothers !!![/img]

#18 Lincoln1

Lincoln1
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:16 PM

All this s****y comments, i knew, most american people are really "basic"... that´s all i can say if i read this.

BTW, i don´t wanna save any money, i just have an american car with Pioneer OEM, and i am in Europe at this time!

#19 jzsax

jzsax
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:30 AM

I'm an American serving in US Armed forces Europe.... and i am in the same conundrum as the French guy. I have a US Spec Pioneer AVIC D3 unit i bought in the states with GPS. Correct me if i am wrong but doesn't GPS stand for GLOBAL positioning service or system..? i bought a GPS unit it can tell me where i am Globally... whether i am in Kansas or Butt Fuk India... Apparently i didn't buy that and as it turns out what i really bought was a UPS ( US Positioning system ) because as soon as i placed the European NAVI Disc in my Pioneer GPS Marketed D3 unit, they didn't work...

Thats like buying buy a 4x4 Jeep and then the damn thing turns off on you when you want to go off-roading on specific roads...

I too think its bull crap... :angry:

i have tried different resources and i really believe the D3's from Europe and the US are the same... i think the key is in the disc...

After numerous hours trying to mix files and change values on some of the files within the Discs, i still haven't been able to make them work....

#20 Nightwish2

Nightwish2
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:29 PM

I bought a car too which was imported from the us and clearly the radio wasn't the selling point. But I do think that GPS is GPS. I mean I can load US maps to my old Garmin unit I bought in the shop around here. That it is not possible the other way round is a bit dissapointing. So I have a good radio (not for good radio reception for the missing even frequencies) but for the features which half of it I cannot use.. gonna stay with my mobile phone navigator, that takes every map!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users