AVIC411.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey do you have any idea were it would be i saw a 3d calibration but thats for the navigation i believe i searched every menu so i think it maybe a secret one you have to do something to actually get to it so maybe you know how to do it? that would be great!!!!

thanks,

Gob bless

Hi,

The menu you need to enter into is the "secret" service menu. I have an X1 (Europe's version of the N1), so I am not positive if you enter the menu in the same way, but for the X1, this is how you enter into it:

Remove any disk's from the headunit.

Hold reset and eject together, then release the reset button but continue to hold eject.

The screen will go in and the come back out. The screen will now say to press the reset button - DO FOLLOW THIS PROMPT.

Then with joystick, follow this, by moving the joystick in the directions below:

Up, Right, Up, Right, Down, Right, Down, Righ and then finally press the joystick inwards, in the center. Now, the password screen will come on for a few seconds followed by the test mode. At this stage, you need to move the joystick to the right (once).

Now, if I remember correctly, when you are on the first page in the secret menu, you are presented with the option of Remocon touch panel test. You then need to find the setup calibration option. Once you enter the calibration section, you should see a cross on the screen. Use a stylus or similiar and touch the centre of the cross as accurately as possible, you will find another cross will appear, do the same to this and all the other crosses that appear. Eventually, the monitor will tell you that you have completed the calibration.

Hope this helps,

• 10 months later...

If the N3 is anything like the N1, I ran into the same problems calibrating on the left side. I slightly lifted the plastic along the left edge and used a thin stylus. (consider that there is more screen continues under the edgeing). It worked and I was able to complete the calibration process.

• 2 weeks later...