AVIC411.com

well, if some of you have followed my other post about sending my N2 to pioneer for the flex cable upgrade, and all the other problems i've had since they touched it...THis is the latest.

Before the eject and load featured didnt work, so sent it back, they checked it, said its not warrantied, id have to pay $200 to fix it. Out of principle, I didnt since they broke it. so now, got my deck back, installed it, now it loads and ejects, but now it wont read any discs. It took a long time for me to get it to read the Navi disc to get the system to boot up, but after that, it will try, but it always comes up saying "READ ERROR".

Now my question is, is this anything like the PS2 when it had the disc read error all you had to do was open it up, and readjust the lens glider, or is this something I shouldnt do? plus, if anyone has any tips to opening the N2 head unit to not damage or lose any parts, Id appreciate it

• 2 weeks later...

Oh God !

First sorry for my english! But I send my avic to Pioneer to repair the flex cable ... And it's happen the same things to me. I receive my avic back 1 month after with the mechanical error and I can't read and eject my cd. I called Pioneer back and when I talked to the manager He just told me to write a letter where I send my avic for reparation and we will see what we can do. But I know if I do that They will just ask me to send it back and they will charge me for the reparation. This is a bit strange that we got the same trouble after we had send our Avic to Pioneer ... If you have any news about this please tell me what's happen, I will do the same thing on my side.

Thanks