AVIC411.com

I just recently purchased an 07 f150 with factory nav. I am new to fords and facotory navigations, but I have installed 4 aftermarket alpine dvd/navigations and hooked them up to use that moving. How do I bypass the system so that I may use the nav while moving and a side question, what model navigation is in the 07 f150? I apologize for asking because I know this has been asked numerous times, but I am unable to find the info when I search!!!

Thank you very much to all who help!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just recently purchased an 07 f150 with factory nav. I am new to fords and facotory navigations, but I have installed 4 aftermarket alpine dvd/navigations and hooked them up to use that moving. How do I bypass the system so that I may use the nav while moving and a side question, what model navigation is in the 07 f150? I apologize for asking because I know this has been asked numerous times, but I am unable to find the info when I search!!!

Thank you very much to all who help!!!

I think Fords headunit is pioneer but i'll do some research and find out for you.

I know on honda navi it's alpine /Toyota -fujuis 10 /