AVIC411.com

It supports an external mic, but also has one built in.

Not sure about the jpeg support. In the press release it just talks about music and mp4 video off of the SD card. I would imagine there should be some kind of slide show function. My Kenwood DNX5120 has that function for all types of sources (DVD, CD, USB).

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody makes a car deck with sirius or XM built-in and I would say its safe to assume they won't until the merger gets straightened out. You should be fine with the current ones

Does this have the XM/Sirius tuner built in? Or do you still have to buy the tuners seprate? If yes will the current tuners for the Z2 work?
480 X 800

Anyone know the screen's resolution? Says its WVGA but that is very vague.

You must mean 800 x 480 unless this is a portrait unit lol

Is it really that low tho? Thats less than the Z2... I was under the impression this was a smaller but higher res screen.

I was about to place the order for the Z3 and something said wait Check AVIC411 to see if they have anymore details on the F series. Whew, I am glad i looked. I was getting doubtful of the F series because at CES they only showed the F500BT which is Hybird and I don't care for that one. But the Premier F90BT after i saw the specs I was like wow i gotta have it.

I can't wait, I'd say about 42 days until it pops up on a legit website ready to order.

I have the 980BT now it's sweet, but i gotta get me a Navi unit.