AVIC411.com

so who will be waiting

Hi guys just to pop the post cherry

who here like i was on the verge of buying a Z or even a D but have now abandoned there planes and are wait for the release of the F. I want the AVIC-F90BT

So i see that most of the stores around here have not started selling the z3 i know it comes out in June but how long will it take for the F to hit store shelves.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys just to pop the post cherry

who here like i was on the verge of buying a Z or even a D but have now abandoned there planes and are wait for the release of the F. I want the AVIC-F90BT

So i see that most of the stores around here have not started selling the z3 i know it comes out in June but how long will it take for the F to hit store shelves.

I too am eagerly anticipating the F-Series release. Also going for the premier AVIC-F90BT. Hope their promised scheduled launch of June doesn't slip too much :)

I too am going to put my D3 that i just got back in december for sale. Avic F90BT has my name written all over it. :P Cant wait for it.

What did me in was the Lync technology. Gotta love it, just say play"flo rida" and it will start automatically. Way nicer than the d3 and having to scroll through the artist.

Also the late 2006 maps are killing me on the D3. They need some updates badly. Plus the shortest and fastest settings need some work.

Bluetooth will just be a bonus on that.

I'd like to get one too, but I'll wait and let some of you guys be the guinea pigs first. :smile: I also just bought a D3, so I'm not in a rush.

I'll probably take the plunge around October. I figure by then a lot of the first gen bugs will have been taken care of as well. I do hope the final retail price will be under $1,000.

Yes it changes colors like the D3. Read this to decide if you like it better

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=30

I just got a D3 about 2 months ago with AM Nav Traffic, BT and all the good stuff now this F Series came out dang this sucks... so this F series will be better than the D3? would you be able to change the Colors like the D3?

I do like the D3, but the F series has me giddy with anticipation. I guess I'm just an upgrade whore :shock: I always want the latest. I'm gonna pawn the D3 off on my wife the second the F90 Premier is released. Hopefully that will keep me satisfied for a little while.

I do like the D3, but the F series has me giddy with anticipation. I guess I'm just an upgrade whore :shock: I always want the latest. I'm gonna pawn the D3 off on my wife the second the F90 Premier is released. Hopefully that will keep me satisfied for a little while.

"Sure baby, you're good enough for my leftovers."