AVIC411.com

so who will be waiting

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait til we get it in my store (i work @ bestbuy) being i work in the car audio department. Ill be like a kid in a candy store when I have to put that bad boy on display. maybe ill mark down the display of the avic-d3 and buy it lol.

i cant wait til we get it in my store (i work @ bestbuy) being i work in the car audio department. Ill be like a kid in a candy store when I have to put that bad boy on display. maybe ill mark down the display of the avic-d3 and buy it lol.

Make sure you get a professional to install it (not BB). LOL

Make sure you get a professional to install it (not BB). LOL

the two guys in our install bay are MECP certified and have been working there since the store opened 5 years ago so i think its safe to call them professionals. Doesn't really matter, i do all my own installs (im very picky on how shit gets done) but when i need something put in, like my sirius turner or bluetooth kit i let them work on it while im working in the car audio department.

I put my "deposit" on my F90BT last night... I paid for the whole thing. I called to ask the store if they would do it and they gave me 25% off MSRP!!

What did they tell you MSRP was?

they didnt, I was just basing off of the pioneer release letter. Is it ok to post the amount we pay without the shops getting in trouble? After he ran my card i told him what pioneer said MSRP was. He said that they'd be selling for $100-$150 less than that in June.

Well i already have a AVIC D3 in my Accord (which has been passed down to my wife) and i was going to get the AVIC Z3 for my Eclipse but since i heard about the AVIC F more so the AVIC-F90BT, I going to wait :D:D:D

Coolest thing about it tho has to be the voice command set up... i mean you don't have to say "Play "artist", "Song title", you can say I want to hear so and so, and it plays its...

http://www.slashgear.com/pioneer-avic-f-car-entertainment-voice-recognition-bluetooth-xm-radio-2111271.php

question i know the F series is a 2 DIN i was just wondering if it would be the same exact size like the D3 or would i need like a different DASH kit to install this unit into my Mercedes... it should fit the same right?
I would say it would fit in the same dash kit since they are both Double DIN
  • 3 weeks later...