AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 Hard Drive Image **OFFICIAL**

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't be done, you're starting from scratch, just as if you had just bought a new Z3. :cry:

wrong

when is ftp coming on for download?

"soon" :wink:

With the premuim account, how long does it take to download the files?

depends on your connection, right? 56K will take a lot longer than a cable modem :roll:

Can't be done, you're starting from scratch, just as if you had just bought a new Z3. :cry:

wrong

when is ftp coming on for download?

"soon" :wink:

With the premuim account, how long does it take to download the files?

depends on your connection, right? 56K will take a lot longer than a cable modem :roll:

I hope everyone know this, lol. I was just wondering what is the average time ppl have experienced using a cable modem or DSL? One other question. I need to unlock y drive and I took a look at the link above. Can someone narrow it down to me the easiest way to unlock it? Thank a million to all.

This image can be installed to a new drive. You will want to turn security off on the new drive so that AVIC is not able to lock it. That way you will be able to upgrade it again in the future with no issues.

Unless anyone has found other drives that will work, it must be a Toshiba ATA drive. I have successfully used the 40gb and 60gb, others have used the 80gb or 120gb drives.

Also check the classifieds forum.

I have a new Toshiba MK8025GAS 80GB ATA. I assume this will be ok? The search function hates me. I can;t find a thread with how to utilize the extra space. Even if I can't, I'll just partition it to the stock size and load this image up. I'm stoked to try it!

try this its what i used

Acronis Disk Director Suite

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1100951

I have a new Toshiba MK8025GAS 80GB ATA. I assume this will be ok? The search function hates me. I can;t find a thread with how to utilize the extra space. Even if I can't, I'll just partition it to the stock size and load this image up. I'm stoked to try it!