AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 Hard Drive Image **OFFICIAL**

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are the 19 megaupload files virgin or mishmash?
"Virgin"

You sure?

Just did an MD5 on the Megaupload Z3 image:

99A22C6401349F93AD5A09F9E0B8A2F9

Can anybody confirm they're getting the same checksum?

(use this if you don't already have a CRC tool. (Use unicode).

Confirmed.

99A22C6401349F93AD5A09F9E0B8A2F9

I already put a notice in the first post, but I'll wait to take them down until after i've tested tonight.

Hum, if they're both supposed to be of the same thing (Virgin Z3 drive image) it could be possible to find the missing/damaged/changed files and upload a simple patch....

edit

Assuming compression is normal, the easiest way would be to image a HDD with the milti-part working Z3 image, then re-image to a single file tib, then run a patch maker (like Embryo Patch Maker) to determine the difference and create an IPS. 'Spose you could also do it at a file level by extracting both and comparing files. Anybody recommend any good file comp tools? I've used a few in the past but was never really happy with the results.

ftp image worked great. i upgraded my z2 to the z3 with no problems. voice recon is working perfectly along with everything else(so far). i was able to keep my library intact also. thanks for all the people who got this image and the people who posted. this is truly a great site. thanks again

ftp image worked great. i upgraded my z2 to the z3 with no problems. voice recon is working perfectly along with everything else(so far). i was able to keep my library intact also. thanks for all the people who got this image and the people who posted. this is truly a great site. thanks again

did u dl from megaupload or ftp?

did u dl from megaupload or ftp?

what is the FIRST WORD in the post that you quoted....