AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z3 Hard Drive Image **OFFICIAL**

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone should be able to send you the files for that partition only (SData, right?). It's only a few hundred MB rather than 10 gig. I had to do the same thing... huge waste of bandwidth.

Gimme the weekend... too buch BEEEEEER tonite to do anytin lucid

I posted the torrent link in the first post. Those who have grabbed the image from the FTP/HTTP, please help seed!

I have the files that I download via ftp yesterday. They looked good in Acronis home 11, but I don't have my drinve in yet to test them in the unit. I'd be happy to seed them for you, but I don't know how to add them to your torrent without downloading it myself first. Any suggestions?

I posted the torrent link in the first post. Those who have grabbed the image from the FTP/HTTP, please help seed!

I have the files that I download via ftp yesterday. They looked good in Acronis home 11, but I don't have my drinve in yet to test them in the unit. I'd be happy to seed them for you, but I don't know how to add them to your torrent without downloading it myself first. Any suggestions?

Remember, you needed to re-download the first file that was uploaded again today, otherwise you'll get an "image corrupt" message. Even if you haven't done that yet, you can seed the rest.

Open the torrent in uTorrent, then stop it. Right click on it and go to "Advanced->Set Download Location", and click to where the files are on your computer. Right click the torrent again and hit "Force Recheck", which will take a few minutes (and should go up to 100%). Then press the start button and you'll be seeding!

Remember, you needed to re-download the first file that was uploaded again today, otherwise you'll get an "image corrupt" message. Even if you haven't done that yet, you can seed the rest.

Open the torrent in uTorrent, then stop it. Right click on it and go to "Advanced->Set Download Location", and click to where the files are on your computer. Right click the torrent again and hit "Force Recheck", which will take a few minutes (and should go up to 100%). Then press the start button and you'll be seeding!

Working on it now. Yea, I think I'll let the first file download and force recheck on all the others. Then once it completes, I'll seed as much bandwidth as I can squeez through the night at the very least. I'll have to be a little more stingy during the day as my wife will need the comp for school. Thanks again! Can't wait to get my HD so I can get started.

Seeding now using the instructions above

My appologies to everyone that wasted their time downloading my image. I don't have my bluetooth module installed yet, and thus, never have tested the voice feature,

Sorry....

-as a roll my head away in shame....

:(

I really would like to know wtf on this. Too bad Im in NY while my car is in San Diego, will test ASAP.

Anyone know if the unit requires a special microphone or what? I hear that the bluetooth phone on these things is almost unusable due to background noise, echo's, etc, etc I figure a special mic could help?

-as a roll my head away in shame....

:(

I really would like to know wtf on this. Too bad Im in NY while my car is in San Diego, will test ASAP.

Septic,

We really appreciate the effort that you put forth to get access to the image for everyone. You had no way to know it had that bug. Thanks!