AVIC411.com

Update the splash screen while you have the drive out!!

Quick question -- I just received my Z2 yesterday, and have the Z3 drive upgrade waiting in the wings. I did notice in one of the menus that it gives you the ability to replace background images with a number of preloaded ones, plus the option to load one off of a disc. What's the difference between loading one off a disc and doing it this way (other than being able to change the safety warning screen)?

Quick question -- I just received my Z2 yesterday, and have the Z3 drive upgrade waiting in the wings. I did notice in one of the menus that it gives you the ability to replace background images with a number of preloaded ones, plus the option to load one off of a disc. What's the difference between loading one off a disc and doing it this way (other than being able to change the safety warning screen)?

you can remove the copyrighted watermarks on the splash screen via computer. look at my pic under this post. i have the watermarks cuz i just did it thru the menu but if you go back to page one, passat05 did it thru the computer.