AVIC411.com

How do you delete songs from Music Library?

i must be retarded but i can't seem to delete songs from the z2, i did it a long time ago but can't figure it out now

i remember having to search by Artist and clicking the edit icon thing but doesnt seem to work, always shows the option to delete but its not highlighted

also how do you delete the full cd?

i must be retarded but i can't seem to delete songs from the z2, i did it a long time ago but can't figure it out now

i remember having to search by Artist and clicking the edit icon thing but doesnt seem to work, always shows the option to delete but its not highlighted

also how do you delete the full cd?

I hope this helps you out, if not just pm me your email addy and I'll send you the complete owners manual in a .pdf file

post-16099-12872754328908_thumb.jpg

post-16099-12872754330169_thumb.jpg

To reiterate, you just have to be viewing your tracks in ALBUM MODE to delete tracks.

so how do you view them in album mode?

do you just play the music, then hit the SEARCH button on the screen and select on the Album, then pick the song to play, then hit the edit button???

• 2 months later...
To reiterate, you just have to be viewing your tracks in ALBUM MODE to delete tracks.
I'm trying to delete, but it's not showing up in album view. It only shows up in Artist view. The entire CD burned on the the hard drive as separate "artists" with no file or gracenote data, just "01" "02" etc.

This all started when I tried to have gracenote update the album. It couldn't find anything, so I accidentally clicked "none", which wiped out the file info. So I deleted the tracks one by one, then put the CD back in.

Any way I can just delete it off the HDD while it's hooked to my computer?

Weird stuff. After a few days, each of which includes several trips and subsequent boots of the headunit, they condensed and the title / track information reverted back to that which was on the CD. It definitely wasn't provided by Gracenote; it's a very new CD. Odd, but resolved.