AVIC411.com

Cheapest Ive seen them yet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if any of you have already called or plan on calling, please post their response on here.

I called today and asked to speak with the manager. He said that they only deal with local walk-in customers and don't do orders over the phone.

The guy didn't say too much so I'm not for sure, but he sounded like he had an Asian accent. I'm only describing who I talked to to see if it was the same guy you bought from.

if anyone is in the Sanfernando valley, Ventura county area I'd be happy to offer them a good price while still making a little to support my account. But I'm going to wait until I get mine first, they are supposed to be getting over 300 units this month.

what's a good price to charge the public, and figure that I do need to pay ventura county tax 7 1/2%

Well, that's a good question. Once you pay tax your cost will be $849.25 Then if you want to make something, say $50 that put's it at $899.25 and then you have to add shipping, for about another $25 or so. A question I have is if someone buy's from you, what do they do about warranty?

Might as well get one from the guy I bought mine from.

Good luck.

I'm not shipping anything to anyone, if they want it they can come get it. I'll hand them the reciept so the warranty is completly valid and I dont think I need to make that much on the unit, I'm all for helping out my fellow man, it's just up to you if you want to make the treck out here, no sweat off my back I'm getting one either way.