AVIC411.com

Cheapest Ive seen them yet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will say this, when I first called I talked to the manager (without knowing) and he's the one that priced it to me at $950. When I went that same day to make my deposit, the salesman said, "That was the manager you talked to earlier, he gave you a heck of a deal. We're gonna be marking these up at least $100 more than this!"

If you do call, just ask how much they will sale one to you for and if they would mind shipping it, don't say, "hey, I heard you were selling F90BT's for $950."

Thanks!

Here's the info...

Car Stereo Warehouse

(704) 535-7779

Called them up as I only live right down 74 in Monroe and the guy did sound asian. Had no clue on a price and also dais it'd be another month to get them in???

Story has changed!!! lol Ok so he said next week so I'm gonna try and call tuesday to see if they got them. Also said 1000-1100 on the F90 but if I find it cheaper they'll match it. Also have the local shop diggin up a price on a F900. We'll see.

Guys just thought id let all of you know that one of the payment options they offer is ebillme. This option gives you 90 days price protection. If the price lowers from them within 90 days ebillme will refund the difference to you. I found this out when I placed my order yesterday. You have to have on line billpay as part of your checking/savings account to be able to take advantage of it. And I can almost bet that the price will change in the first 90 days.

Hey guys I just wanted everyone to know. I just got a call from ebillme about my order. They wanted to verify my order and asked me some info. At the end of that process they informed me that for first time users of their service there is a $25 rebate just for signing up with them. They also service nearly all major internet electronics merchants (crutchfield, tigerdirect, and many others) Sonic will also deduct $10 from your order if you use the ebillme payment option. So if you buy from www.sonicelectronix.com you get 90 days price protection from ebillme and if you are a first time user of their service you get another $25 rebate on top of that. I must say at this point I'm impressed and just wanted to pass on the word.

Guys just thought id let all of you know that one of the payment options they offer is ebillme. This option gives you 90 days price protection. If the price lowers from them within 90 days ebillme will refund the difference to you. I found this out when I placed my order yesterday. You have to have on line billpay as part of your checking/savings account to be able to take advantage of it. And I can almost bet that the price will change in the first 90 days.

Hey guys I just wanted everyone to know. I just got a call from ebillme about my order. They wanted to verify my order and asked me some info. At the end of that process they informed me that for first time users of their service there is a $25 rebate just for signing up with them. They also service nearly all major internet electronics merchants (crutchfield, tigerdirect, and many others) Sonic will also deduct $10 from your order if you use the ebillme payment option. So if you buy from www.sonicelectronix.com you get 90 days price protection from ebillme and if you are a first time user of their service you get another $25 rebate on top of that. I must say at this point I'm impressed and just wanted to pass on the word.

Ebillme was a joke when i tried it. Even though i placed my order 6-3-2008 they wouldn't process my order till tuesday 6-10-2008 when in reality its only supposed to take 1-3 days to process. I called sonicelectronix several times and they told me that they couldn't process my order till they got the payment. Anyways my bank had to send ebillme a check and then once they got it, it would have to clear and then they will send your money to sonicelectronix. Real joke. It put my order way behind people who just payed by credit card. So i canceled the check and just paid it by CC. Whats $10 more? As soon as they get their supply in, they told me i should be in the first batch. Customer Service however estimated 1-2 weeks for it to ship. :roll: Not sure if this is right. Hoping if they get their units by tuesday the 10th (the actual day of release) it will ship that day. Fingers crossed. :D

10 dollars more!!! I didn't do it to save 10 dollars. I did it to save quite a bit more when the price goes down several times within 90 days of my order. And the price will lower I think buy at least 100.00 dollars by that time. I am in no rush to get the unit but will most likely get one out of sonic's first batch anyway. And I will save money in the long run. The unit is not even available yet and most likely wont be for another week or two and another week of shipping to your door. This is perfect for the people trying to find the unit elsewhere for less. That probably is not going to happen at this point, not until the unit is released and prices get competitive. I always try to think long term. And I think it will pay off for me.

So does anyone know where you can get the F90 online for around $1000 with warranty?

There is only one other online merchant that I was able to find that advertised the F90 and they were selling it for the same price. However they are not offering any rebate or price protection as sonic is. Try to think long term economics not just lo ball price now and I think it will payoff better. If the price drops by 200.00 dollars in that period there is your 1000.00 dollar unit. By the way, when I bought my D3 from sonic the first week D3's started showing up, I think it was the last week of February or first week of March, the price from them dropped over 100.00 dollars in the first thirty days and even more by the 90 day period. I paid 950.00 for my unit then. So I am confident the F series price will drop a good amount in 90 days of release. I may be wrong but we will see.

Pioneer can't legally tell a business what to sell their products for, they can only tell them not to advertise it below MSRP

Actually if a company has a (MAP) Minimum Advertised Price policy & a retailer violates the policy, a company can choose not to supply that company with stock. I'm a retailer for several companies that have that policy in effect and I try to adhere to the policy.

You'll see some examples of a-holes on eBay where retailers try to violate the MAP. The thing that sucks is it takes sales away from the retailers who honor the companies policy.

I suspect if sales are booming for the F series, the prices will stay high for a while.

Hey,

Found a great deal on the AVIC-F90BT. $983.99 Shipped!!!!

From Al & Ed's. They are authroized deal so you get the Pioneer 2 year Warranty.

I'm canceling my order from SonicElectronix since it hasnt shipped and they are giving me delay times. Bleh.

Info on the Al & Eds Deal/Coupon:

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15686

I just did the same thing. Saved myself $200 and I get it sooner!

I'm glad i get these things at cost :D The car stereo warehouse selling it for $950 is still making a good amount on the unit. :lol:

yeah same here. i'm able to get it for quite a bit cheaper for what the online retailers are offering it for =). we also get accomodations through pioneer too, but i haven't checked how much they're able to sell it for yet.