PIONEER AVIC-F900BT

Item #: AVICF900BT

MSRP: $1,200.00

Price: $786.00

PIONEER AVIC-F500BT

Item #: AVICF500BT

MSRP: $700.00

Price: $459.00

Please note, these prices are my cost, and I am not allowed to sell at cost, i just wanted to show you the pricing. If your interested in one of these, you would pay 15% over cost (903.30), s/h 25.00 to anywhere in the USA, 40 to Canada, of course insurance is included.

I cant get premier tho. Everything comes with my distributor in Washington. Let me know if anyone needs anything...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I run a car audio shop out here in hawaii and I can get the following:

PIONEER AVIC-F900BT

PIONEER AVIC-F500BT

I cant get premier tho. Everything comes with my distributor in Washington. Let me know if anyone needs anything...

Im very interested in a 900bt. How much would it be shipped to 43465?

I run a car audio shop out here in hawaii and I can get the following:

PIONEER AVIC-F900BT

PIONEER AVIC-F500BT

If you have any 900BT and the ipod cord PM me. Also let me know about shipping cost with a 77340 zip code.

• 1 month later...

Here is a website which gave me a substantial discount on a DNx 8120 I'm buying. It also has a great deal of pioneer stuff discounted, mainly at 6ave electronics, an authorized dealer. By the way, sending my f900bt back to crutch today and buying the DNX.

http://www.edealinfo.com/

then type in the unit you want in search and you will see a great deal of discounts for that unit. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

when I did a search of authorized online dealers for pioneer electronics, both names came up. When I spoke to a rep at Pioneer, they said that the shipment (i.e. the product Id #) has to be traced back to an authorized dealer along with an invoice. Well, the product is coming from 6ave.com which is another online authorized dealer. Therefore, am I in error to think that they will honor the manufactures warranty from pioneer?

I did a search and here is the link:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... e+Internet

So, pioneer will not honor the warranty even though it is purchased from one of their authorized online dealers?

and if you have any cutomer services issues, your screwed there. Do a search.
you are NOT screwed, since you purchsed it through amazon you have NO PROBLEMS getting another unit if needed, if something goes wrong you tell amazon and they take care of it since they signed the contract with 6ave, no worries bro
Hi, I am new to the forum. I guess I am late to the whole Al & Ed's thing for the F90bt. Do you guys know where is a good place to get it or should I just wait for a sale to get one? Thanks for the help.

http://www.cartronixplus.com/templates/ ... L%20%3E%20

F90BT = $899

i bought my 700 from there and had no problems

Hi, I am new to the forum. I guess I am late to the whole Al & Ed's thing for the F90bt. Do you guys know where is a good place to get it or should I just wait for a sale to get one? Thanks for the help.

http://www.cartronixplus.com/templates/ ... L%20%3E%20

F90BT = $899

i bought my 700 from there and had no problems

Is it an authorized dealer and does the warranty hold up?