AVIC411.com

Cheapest Ive seen them yet

Sonix seems to have some great prices all around.

$699 for the 700BT.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_13356_Pioneer+AVIC-F700BT.html

$930 for 900BT, and $999 for the 90BT.

Also, free install gear. I got my D3 from them a while back and they happened to have the best dash kit out for my car as well. Been very happy with their service too. Highly recommended.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its in Vallencia near Magic Mountain. They're indeed Sonicelectronic and they do in store pick up so save you some $$$ on shipping. Call them up and make sure it's in stock before heading to their store. I'm not 100% they are Pioneer dealer but reading the description of product, it does include the 2 years warranty from Pioneer.

I'm getting my 700BT from tundraelectronics.com for 49.99 down and 600 + shipping which will be 45 dollars extra or something like that. They say they expect them to arrive to their warehouse on June 12th 2008. Considering that retail supposed to be about 850 dollars for this model, I think 700 dollars is a killer deal.

I don't know what is so great about the 900BT...Just because the 700BT doesn't do DVD's and MSN direct tuner, the Ipod interface will be able to make up for the no DVD part since the 700BT will, indeed, be able to playback video from the Ipod. Unless the MSN direct tuner is a must-have, I would stick to the 700BT and save a few extra bucks.

Now....I just need to get my hands on the data cable for the ipod and wait till mid June for my product to arrive to my door...

Its in Vallencia near Magic Mountain. They're indeed Sonicelectronic and they do in store pick up so save you some $$$ on shipping. Call them up and make sure it's in stock before heading to their store. I'm not 100% they are Pioneer dealer but reading the description of product, it does include the 2 years warranty from Pioneer.

You may want to read this again... it's a 1 year warranty from them. They are not an authorized Pioneer dealer. As said before, I would rather spend a few more dollars and get the factory warranty.

You may want to read this again... it's a 1 year warranty from them. They are not an authorized Pioneer dealer. As said before, I would rather spend a few more dollars and get the factory warranty.

No thanx. I think I'm just going to get it from them. Maybe, you should re-check what they offer below.

General Features:

* In-dash DVD, DivX, CD, MP3 Receiver with Built-in GPS Navigation

* 5.8" LCD Touchscreen display

* 32,768 Customizable illumination colors

* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

* Power Output:

o Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

o RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels

* CD Text Display

* MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

* 2-year Sonic Electronix warranty

I think the warranty is through the company its self IE sonicelec....

I would be interested to see it someone has had a issue with something they had bought. How long was it from time product was bought(the longer the better) and was it a hassle?

I would call the company first to see if it is warrantied through them or pioneer if they say pioneer then check with pioneer

The thing with Pioneer is, there is no such thing as an "Authorized Reseller". If you check their site, they only specify who is NOT a valid reseller. The guys down at my local audio shop confirmed this saying that Pioneer had no official dealers.

No thanx. I think I'm just going to get it from them. Maybe, you should re-check what they offer below.

General Features:

* In-dash DVD, DivX, CD, MP3 Receiver with Built-in GPS Navigation

* 5.8" LCD Touchscreen display

* 32,768 Customizable illumination colors

* CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

* Power Output:

o Peak: 50 watts x 4 channels

o RMS: 22 watts x 4 channels

* CD Text Display

* MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)

* 2-year Sonic Electronix warranty

You are the one who misquoted, I don't need to re-read anything. :lol:

I think the warranty is through the company its self IE sonicelec....

I would be interested to see it someone has had a issue with something they had bought. How long was it from time product was bought(the longer the better) and was it a hassle?

I would call the company first to see if it is warrantied through them or pioneer if they say pioneer then check with pioneer

I sent them an email with a question about an item I wanted to buy, I got a response that they would contact me within 24 hrs with an answer to my question. That was 14 day's ago.... still no response. I could only guess what it would be like if I had a problem with something I purchased from them. No thanks, I would rather go elsewhere.

Any unit they sell that they are not a dealer for they will replace it in the warranty period. I know this because I had to get my first D3 replaced when the nav went bad on it. It took about three weeks but they replaced my unit without batting an eye. I would even go so far as to say there warranty is better then Pioneers. There are a lot of people on this site that had Pioneer send there unit back to them with no problem found when there was clearly an issue with the unit. I would personally stand by this online dealer as a good place to buy. There have also been a lot of people on this site that have purchased from them and had very good results.

Any unit they sell that they are not a dealer for they will replace it in the warranty period. I know this because I had to get my first D3 replaced when the nav went bad on it. It took about three weeks but they replaced my unit without batting an eye. I would even go so far as to say there warranty is better then Pioneers. There are a lot of people on this site that had Pioneer send there unit back to them with no problem found when there was clearly an issue with the unit. I would personally stand by this online dealer as a good place to buy. There have also been a lot of people on this site that have purchased from them and had very good results.

I second on that. Plus, I can take the unit if it's defective direct to them and get a new one.