AVIC411.com

Cheapest Ive seen them yet

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

don't you want to keep the pioneer warranty? 2 years from them or from a non-authorized dealer?

check out abt.com you can get the Aivc-F90BT for 897.00 free shipping and they an authorized dealer too.

I am going to see if I can get al-eds.com to match the price. I will post when I get the yes or no.

No I dont. I have dealt with Sonics warranty and it is far better then trying to deal with Pioneer.

really.... :?

I don't know sonic too much. What would they do if the item breaks? would they give me a new one? since they are not an authorized dealer/repair, you're telling me your ok with them fixing it?

Yes, they replace it with a brand new unit. They have the same core unit swap policy that an authorized dealer has. Pioneer wont swap shit for you. They will repair only and there is no telling how long you will be without a unit. And thats if they dont send it back to you stating no problem found as they have done to several people on this site.

This is not a joke/hoax. With the purchase of a AVICF90BT from SOUND ADVICE in Clearwater, Fl is giving you $500 in gas. This is a limited time value. WE ONLY HAVE 100 GAS CARDS TO GIVE AWAY. When they are gone, THEY ARE GONE!!!. This can also be applied to the AVICF700BT with installation and parts(must exceed $999.99). We are a autorized Premeir dealer and this is a brick and mortar company. You are not buying off the internet, you are buying from a storefront so the warr is still good. We have been in the Tampa bay area for over 30 years and in the same location since 1990. You can reach us @ soundadvice0913@gmail.com with any questions. We would love to gain your business.

27205 US Hwy 19 NORTH

Clearwater, Fl 33761

727-726-3383

James Duke

Mobile Electronics Manager

Nate Stotts

Custom 12volt Fabricator

• 1 month later...