AVIC411.com

BRAND NEW AVIC-Z2 for $650

dont worry about it, $incere. Im sure you have the ad that advertised the avics and you have his personal information...youll get your money back..

back in november, my sisters bf (brian) met this guy on a galant forum who claimed to be selling z2's for $700 a piece. this was back when they were sold for like 1500 at least. he placed an order for 4 of them. 2800 right to this guy....you know what the guy sent? a fucking piece of paper with brians address written on it. but he ended up getting his money back from the guy.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all

I am in Florida and was looking to buy a Z2 and came across this guys posting. He has them listed on craigslist in LA and in Florida. I e-mailed the guy and told him I would take 2 Z3 and 1 Z2 but I wanted to meet with him and do it that way to save on shipping. He e-mailed back and said he is not in the habit of meeting people because one never knows what could happen. I told hime I would meet him at a mall but he never replied. I almost said stuff it and nearly bought one. I am glad that I found another deal on E-bay for almost the same price. Glad to see that it is a scam and I never got caught, sorry to hear about the one that he did catch.

Yeah, now that you mention that. I told him that I would have a friend of mine meet him out there and make the exchange but he refused.

My friend is screwed though, becuase he got a cash advance on the credit card and sent the cash through Western Union. Both Western Union and the CC company said there is nothing they can do.

I feel bad because I'm getting my Z2 installed in a week and my co-worker will be seeing mine everytime him and I go to lunch.

I told him he should check to see if the units that he got work and try to sell those on eBay to make some kind of money back.

What also sucks it that in the excitement he bought one of the Z3 images drives from "garrettoomey" and now he has no Z2 to put it in. I told him I'd buy it from him for what he paid.

Yeah, now that you mention that. I told him that I would have a friend of mine meet him out there and make the exchange but he refused.

My friend is screwed though, becuase he got a cash advance on the credit card and sent the cash through Western Union. Both Western Union and the CC company said there is nothing they can do.

I feel bad because I'm getting my Z2 installed in a week and my co-worker will be seeing mine everytime him and I go to lunch.

I told him he should check to see if the units that he got work and try to sell those on eBay to make some kind of money back.

What also sucks it that in the excitement he bought one of the Z3 images drives from "garrettoomey" and now he has no Z2 to put it in. I told him I'd buy it from him for what he paid.

thats y u never go western union. the guy that scammed my sisters bf wanted to go western union and he said no way.

I say track the dude down and take are of business - send in the boys if need be.

This is the name and address he used in his e-mail to me:

Lex Dixon - lexdixon@nellex.net

You don't know how tempted I am to do so. My boy that stays out there would definitely get the money back....LOL. I have the guy's address. My co-worker needed it to setup the Western Union transfer so we know it had to match the address on his ID

I say track the dude down and take are of business - send in the boys if need be.

This is the name and address he used in his e-mail to me:

Lex Dixon - lexdixon@nellex.net

You don't know how tempted I am to do so. My boy that stays out there would definitely get the money back....LOL. I have the guy's address. My co-worker needed it to setup the Western Union transfer so we know it had to match the address on his ID

hey go for it...whats he gonna do goto the cops? "i got stomped out by the same guys i scammed". and if he isnt home, take everything he's got =)

I would still report him to the police because its fraud and talk to a lawyer to see what are your chances of winning a civil suit.

CatchMeIfYouCan631 what kind of scam was your sisters involved in?

if u read above i mentioned it. but anyways he was goin from ebay seller to ebay seller tryin to talk down the price on a Z2...he got one guy to say hed sell em off for 700 a piece....kyle jaegar was the guys name....he sent the guy 2800 to buy 4 and sell them for the suggested 1500 at the time, and when the package came it was just a piece of paper with brian's (my sisters bf) address on it. but he didnt go thru western union he went thru paypal. he refused WU when the guy suggested that. anyways brian kept emailin him and shit threatening legal action and finally the guy refunded him the money and said "whatever i aint got time for u" but look at it this way and this goes for every1 on this forum....if a deal like that seems too good to be true.....very good chances are it IS too good to be true. be careful with where u buy from. and im not preachin but theres alotta cool ppl on this forum and i dont wanna hear about anyone getting scammed

Well I just sent over all the guy's info to a freind of mine out in Florida. He's gonna go by and check out the address to ensure that it's legit and will also be sending his info to the local PD.

He has an attorney who suggested taking the guy to court, so we're preparing for that also.