AVIC411.com

No, there is a dedicated remote turn on lead on both units, what we're talking about is the voltage of the line-level RCA outputs. The higher the voltage the cleaner and the more resistance to interference for the signal that you are passing to the amplifiers.

I wouldn't worry about the difference if you don't know what it is.

with 4 volt preouts you are less likely to get noise.

its not a for sure thing but it helps.

Ive used 2 volt preouts and did not get any noise in my speakers.

Set your gains right and you wont notice a differance.

If you can save some money go for it

If you call Pioneer they can give you the "sku" for the Euro version. If you buy them in a store then you can bet that you'll get the Euro version as well. It wouldn't be smart for a shop in England to sell you the American map version, haha.

pioneer is saying that you can do video and audio from USB, why not just forget about a IPOD and get a usb-powered hard drive, which is ALOT cheaper than an ipod and can hold alot more. you can get a 320 GB hard drive that is usb-powered at best buy right now for 180 bucks. i say forget the ipod if this is true.

You still need the HD tuner. Its the GEXP10HD. Think its come down to around $100 now

does the F900BT already come with the HD tuner built in or would you still need to get the HD tuner seperate?

Hmmm, are you sure? All the literature I've seen says the F series supports HD Radio internally. And the GEXP10HD doesn't list it's compatible with the F series.

Positive. Pioneer doesn't make anything with HD radio built-in, and if you look at the pics of the F-series, they say 'HD-Ready.' You still have to buy the tuner

Hmmm, are you sure? All the literature I've seen says the F series supports HD Radio internally. And the GEXP10HD doesn't list it's compatible with the F series.