AVIC411.com

Any camera will work, the input is just a plain RCA connecter. If you want a Pioneer camera, then the NDBC2 or NDBC20PA

What about back up cameras. What models are available out there that I could use that would be compatible for the 900bt or the 90bt model?

The 4 volt pre-outs is the one deciding factor for me choosing the 90 over the 900.

I used to have a Premier head unit in my car that had high-volt pre-outs, and my system was very loud, and clear as a bell. But after switching up to the D3 and the 2.2volt preouts, I can turn the D3's volume all the way up, with the SLA turned up all the way, and my 4 channel amp's gain on max, and it's noticeably quieter than the old setup was... MUCH quieter than it should be at maximum volume. With the 90's 4 volt preouts, it looks like things will finally be back to normal!

The 4 volt pre-outs is the one deciding factor for me choosing the 90 over the 900.

I used to have a Premier head unit in my car that had high-volt pre-outs, and my system was very loud, and clear as a bell. But after switching up to the D3 and the 2.2volt preouts, I can turn the D3's volume all the way up, with the SLA turned up all the way, and my 4 channel amp's gain on max, and it's noticeably quieter than the old setup was... MUCH quieter than it should be at maximum volume. With the 90's 4 volt preouts, it looks like things will finally be back to normal!

I just installed my 90BT today and am so happy they finally added 4 volt output to an navigation unit. I took out a Z1 and my system has come alive like it should. It was always so frustrating to me since i have 2 cars with pretty much the same amp/speaker combination but my 4volt alpine unit sounds so much better. that is, until today. so like you, it was the deciding factor i needed the premier unit.

• 2 weeks later...