AVIC411.com

the answer is no, unless you know how to remove a void sticker without leaving the letters void on the radio.

You can take apart the radio completely. that is the olny other way. i have taking one apart to repair it. not the easiest thing to take apart.
heat gun worked great for me, but make sure you have a VERY steady hand! Use a razor blade to pick up the edge of the foil then use tweezers while still applying heat from the heat gun to CAREFULLY and EVENLY pull back the label. The label is very thin and fragile. When its off, and you flip the switch, just crazy glue the sticker back on! you will see small guide-lines where to reapply the sticker :) good luck and be careful!
I picked up a heat gun on sale at Home Depot for $10. A small paltry price compared to the cost of the N3 installed! LOL I only used it the one time, and then gave it for free to an employee of mine. I apologize for not thinking. I should have offered it here to someone. I have gained alot of help here myself! :)
I guess I could go buy one and then return it after I am done , say that is was not what I was looking for :) Another thing is, I want to know all the video and audio formats that I could play on the n3. Do I have to put them in all dvd format, or could it play mpeg?
[quote name="PaisanNYC"]I picked up a heat gun on sale at Home Depot for $10. A small paltry price compared to the cost of the N3 installed! LOL I only used it the one time, and then gave it for free to an employee of mine. I apologize for not thinking. I should have offered it here to someone. I have gained alot of help here myself! :)[/quote]
Hrm, didn't realize I could get one that cheaply. How long is the warranty on these things anyway? I'm buying a used N2(should be on its way now) and have no idea if there should be a warranty on it. Also, when they see soldered parts under the sticker, wont they know it's been tampered with?
Use a hair dryer to remove the label and a circut pen instead of solder. Once I got my label off I put it in a small ring box, sticky side up. This way i can access the hole if needed and when I need to send the unit in for warranty work I can remove the circut trace with alcohol and stick the sticker back on before i send it in.
How hot do heat guns get? And how dispersed is the heat. I have 2 things Im thinking about trying to use before buying a heat gun. 1) hair dryer 2)ceramic 100 watt heat bulb that is normally used to keep my hedgehog warm(this thing puts out a lot of dispersed heat, don't want to apply too much heat and cook something :( Sorry If I'm asking dumb questions. Great idea on the circuitwriter pen!!
The hair dryer will get hot enough. I had to keep moving it back and forth because it would get to hot. You dont want to apply to much heat. There are some plastic parts and such inside that cant take too much heat. Get a razor blade and slowly push it against the metal and under the sticker as the glue heats up. Keep it almost flat and work really slow. I did not have any problems with mine. I almost think that the stickers on the n2s dont have the void type stuff like the n3s. I feel like the n3s have them since they have the switch and the n2s dont because you can tell if the points have been tampered with.