AVIC411.com

need the original disk for avicn1 east

i made a backup of the original n i lost the original...the back up i have is all scratched..

n now im screwed cause dvd and audio and all works ...

when i press navi button...

please insert appropriate disc...

so anyone from toronto here can lend a hand????

i made a backup of the original n i lost the original...the back up i have is all scratched..

n now im screwed cause dvd and audio and all works ...

when i press navi button...

please insert appropriate disc...

so anyone from toronto here can lend a hand????

I'm not from Toronto but I'll be in Markham & Muskoka May 29 - June 3. I have brand new, sealed original 40 series & 50 series discs available. The 40 series east are versions 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2 & the 50 series is version 1.2. The one you buy should match the west disc you may still have so let me know if these can help & we'll work out a price & a way to easily get it to you.

• 3 weeks later...

i have both of the original 40's also. don't even use them anymore since i updated. more then happy to either make copies for anyone who needs or will send them to someone if they want to post them up for everyone to download and copy. let me know.

john

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
i have both of the original 40's also. don't even use them anymore since i updated. more then happy to either make copies for anyone who needs or will send them to someone if they want to post them up for everyone to download and copy. let me know.

john

Hi, Do you still have this disk, mine got scratched and now navi says non Playable Disk when Iinset burned 80MT disk. The original disk got cracks in it and I didn't make a backup of it.

my email gdubin@gmail.com please let me know if you can help.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

my ex decided she would sit on mine... If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!

(edit) I keep getting messages charging 20/40 for discs.. if I had mine I would be sending the copies for free + shipping.. meh not too many enthusiasts out there anymore, just profit hounds I guess. (shrugs)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 years later...

It looks like this thread is pretty old but would anyone know where to find original disks for an AVIC-N1 ? I just installed it since my factory radio died and the N1 was sitting around. Only issue is the radio is the only thing working because I don't have the disks and the screen message is "insert appropriate disk".