AVIC411.com

which ipod work to play video on avic-d3?

If you're looking at new ipods, none of them will. Only ipods made before the current generation ones for sale in stores will play video on the D3. You would have to get a previous generation ipod from either ebay, apple's online refurbished store, or maybe amazon.com or craigslist.

Ive got the pioneer ipod interface on my D3....and when connected to my original ipod or my brand new 4gig nano.....it doesnt show up as an ipod on the screen....but as external 1(or 2, i forget) ... and doesnt display track or artist info, just allows me to change tracks from the D3. I want to be able to play video from the ipod....so if i get the highspeed cable will that fix the problem, or do i still need to get an older version ipod?

You bought the wrong ipod adaptor. Buy the CDI200 and it will fix all your music problems. The new nano will work fine for music, but will not transfer video

Ive got the pioneer ipod interface on my D3....and when connected to my original ipod or my brand new 4gig nano.....it doesnt show up as an ipod on the screen....but as external 1(or 2, i forget) ... and doesnt display track or artist info, just allows me to change tracks from the D3. I want to be able to play video from the ipod....so if i get the highspeed cable will that fix the problem, or do i still need to get an older version ipod?
hey eGo did the ipod you got...was it scratch up or just normal pocket wear scratches? also who did you buy it from

It wasn't scratched too bad. It had some ware on it. I bought it off a private seller on eBay, not one of the people selling hundreds.. But I really didn't care what it looked like, it sits in the glove box, I never see it lol

eGo

• 2 weeks later...