AVIC411.com

Just installed my Z2. Having a few issues right now. 1. No picture with dvd, just sound. Whether I am sitting still engine not running, emergency brake on and in park no picture, just sound.

2. Cannot connect my phone, I have the nd-bt1 adapter, I have a Lg chocolate v8550(others get them to work) When I access phone options(as suggested in owners manual) the only option it gives me is the favorite list for phone nothing else is highlighted.

3. Cannot use nav while moving, did the 2 wire bypass installed the z2bypass.iso file (system told me the update was already installed.

Someone please help me, before I lose my mind

the date is June 07. I connected my grounded pin(with mute wire) to the stereo ground wire on the truck side of the harness, is this right, if not where do I ground the wire? Even if the ground is incorrect I still should be able to watch a dvd while in park with the E brake on correct? As far as the phone is concerned, I tried doing it with my phone couldn't get it to take so I tried going through the stereo like the owners manual says, only thing is all the buttons they tell you to push are not highlighted and therefore not available.