AVIC411.com

any solders in NJ area?

• 1 month later...

I have sent three units to these guys for repairs & bypass. They are awesome (no I don't work there) http://www.jo-dis.com/services.htm.

This is from their website.

Radio Repair

*We repair all kinds Audio/Video equipment from all kinds of vehicles.

*We are factory warranty repair for the following brands: Clarion, Alpine, Blaupunkt, Panasonic, Sanyo, Clarion, Kenwood (Car and Home)and Pioneer( Car and Home).

*We employ factory trained technicians to be sure the repair is done right the first time. Our Technicians are state Licensed and certified.

*We also have a wide selection of wiring harnesses and parts.

*We also repair all out of warranty units for Audi, Saab, VW, Jaguar, Volvo, Range Rover, Mercedez and Porsche.

*Other major car manufacturers we repair are, Toyota, Nissan,Lexus, Honda, Isuzu, Mazda and other Japanese Imports.

*With our 35 years of experience you can be sure that you will be satisfied.

*All work has a 1 year warranty. You can even ship your unit via UPS or other carriers and we will ship them back to you the same way.

*Toll free number 800-969-5372 or our Email address is repair@jo-dis.com

• 1 month later...

I believe the n1 bypass is just to ground the parking brake wire..., the n2 got a little smarter and made people solder a connection to bypass into European mode, then the n3 had a switch because too many people were destroying their n2's trying to bypass, the n4 you have to add a wire to the harness in the back and ground that as well as the parking brake. In all models the parking brake needs to be grounded. the n5 however, i have no idea about, but that's because it's not out yet, hahaha... I've gotten all this info from these forums over the past years so if anything is wrong please post the correct bypass or a link to the page where it is explained because I don't want to give people wrong information

the n5 however, i have no idea about, but that's because it's not out yet, hahaha... I've gotten all this info from these forums over the past years so if anything is wrong please post the correct bypass or a link to the page where it is explained because I don't want to give people wrong information

There are several N5's on ebay now.

regards

~Marc

• 4 weeks later...