AVIC411.com

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT AVIC-F90BT!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI....

MY NEXT CONCERN IS....ABOUT USB MEMORY....

AVIC-F SERIES MANUAL SAYS USB MAX. CAPACITY IS '2GB'.....MAN...THAT'S SOOO LOW...

BUT, HOWEVER, THE USB ADAPTOR THAT PIONEER PROVIDES FOR OLDER SERIES (cd-ub100)

( http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... B100?tab=D ) SUPPORTS '250GB'......

ANY WORDS ON THIS GUYS???????

I ALREADY HAVE A 16GB USB DRIVE.....THIS IS A BUMMER....

THE USB LIMIT IS STILL 250 GB. YOU ARE CONFUSING THE LIMITS FOR USB AND THE SD CARD SLOT ON THE FRONT

HI....

AVIC-F SERIES MANUAL SAYS USB MAX. CAPACITY IS '2GB'.....MAN...THAT'S SOOO LOW...

( http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... B100?tab=D ) SUPPORTS '250GB'......

THE USB LIMIT IS STILL 250 GB. YOU ARE CONFUSING THE LIMITS FOR USB AND THE SD CARD SLOT ON THE FRONT

HI....

Refering to Page 188 on F900BT US Manual....it says:

USB - 2GB

SD - 8GB

I really hope USB is not 2Gb.....Then there's no use in having the USB on the unit.

Hi, There was a guy in one of the other threads that suggested trying to work a deal with some shop that might provide a special price for a "group buy" of this product. It sounds like a bunch of you guys are going to buy this f90bt as soon as it hits. I'm one of you. I'd like a good price on this thing. Is there anyone out there that might be able to work a deal with someone? This might be one of the very few times that, as regular consumers, we might have a little buying power. Even if it's only a hundred units in the first week, that sure would be a great sale for some small shop?

I have not found the option in the settings to turn the chime off for everything. I found it for the nav portion, but that's it. I can't believe how skimpy the settings menu is. Simple and well laid out, yes, but there just seems like there should be more than what is there. Especially compared to the D3.

Jason,

Can the beep be turned down or off? I'm talking about the beep every time you touch something on the screen. Did you ever find out how you sound on the other end of a BT phone call?

Thanks!!!

Yes, the beep can be turned down. It's under Navi Settings -> Sound Settings.

My friend said it sounded like a regular cell phone on a windy day.