AVIC411.com

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT AVIC-F90BT!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, as posted earlier, there are no disks. Its on flash memory

Yesterday i just bought the D3. I think its worth it to wait 2 days and pick one of these up...

Does it come with built in GPS? Thats the one thing i dont like about the D3, is that i have to put in a disc every time.

Ya. It'll fit. And its already out as you might've guessed by all the posts on here about glitches

So this this is comming out in the next week or so? and how can i figure out if it will fit in my 2006 sti? if the d3 and z3 will fit.. will this one?

Do you guys know what accessories can be used with the F90? Are they the same as the Z-series?

Also...I have an 05 GMC Sierra that already has an existing XM antenna that I would really like to use instead of the XM antenna on the adapter. Can I use my existing XM antenna by using a converter or something?

Thanks in advance to anyone that is willing to answer! I greatly appreciate any responses.

I'm starting to think I should look into upgrading to VW's new RNS-510 unit they'll be using in the 2009 models. At least then I can keep my MFI functionality.

You've got a vehicle that supports Can Bus 2.0, that's DEFINITELY the way to go. And with the new music interface that's being released, you'll have almost identical functionality.