AVIC411.com

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK AT AVIC-F90BT!

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question to Jason:

Does setting AV1 input to "iPod" disable or gray out being able to choose the AV1 input from the source screen? I am asking because I plan on using rca y-adapters to source both an iPod and a 360 to the AV1 input. Most important is the 360 that I have in the trunk. The thing plays everything the iPod does, and all Divx, MPeg 1, 2, 4, WMV, WMV-HD, AVI, Xvid, and some other formats all off of any old USB hard drive or flash drive.

I will be doing the same thing as you only with my iphone for browsing and watching youtube and mxtube and with my ipod 80 gig which will store and play all of my full length movies. You should be able to go into the settings and change the av1 setting accordingly to suit the source you want at that particular time. It should not take but a couple of seconds to switch.

also,the eq is a 12 band but do you have 3 choices of high/mid/low or are they all able to move up and down by them selves?

No, its parametric, not graphic. Which means all frequencies in that range will adjust in reference to the band you actually raise or lower.

iPhone: NO, only music and phone calls.

Any other iPod: YES

I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but Pioneer confirmed it.

I know, it sucks...Apple just HAD to make it use a different cable...

Sorry, VBLue you will not be able to play videos from your IPhone. Read above.

iPhone: NO, only music and phone calls.

Any other iPod: YES

I thought maybe I was doing something wrong, but Pioneer confirmed it.

I know, it sucks...Apple just HAD to make it use a different cable...

Sorry, VBLue you will not be able to play videos from your IPhone. Read above.

Yes I will, just like I do it right now with my D3.

Just wondering if there's been any word yet on the bypass for this unit. RE: if it's the same wire switch as the D3?

I'd really hate to lose on the fly nav changes while driving. I know they have to do it, but it's so annoying that they forget that people don't always drive alone in a car.

Many thanks for the awesome video and look at the new unit!

Can't wait. Lets hope I can buy one and have it shipped to Toronto.