AVIC411.com

F series at Best Buy?

Yeah just saw the post on front of Toolkit in the Car-fi bay, none of the guys back there were sure if we were going to carry the 90bt, but I will for sure be picking one up the day it hits at $772, unfortunately RSS was down for our store when I tried to check when it would be in, but I imagine the release date will be staggered depending on the size of your store, population code, and your area. Our store is the smallest built and we are in the smallest population code so who knows when we will get ours >_<.

Call your best buy, give them the SKU # of the one you want, and ask when they will be getting them in, we can't check the inventory of other districts so dsveen can only see when they will be in, in his own district.

Today at work i was looking at the new avic f series and on bestbuys tool kit there realease day for the f900bt, f700bt and f500 are all July 5th.

if anyone has any questions let me know.

Great, now we have a hard date. Can't wait till these come out.

Today at work i was looking at the new avic f series and on bestbuys tool kit there realease day for the f900bt, f700bt and f500 are all July 5th.

if anyone has any questions let me know.

Any idea on the retail prices?

Best Buy's retail prices are almost always around MSRP on new equipment.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/Navigation/In-Dash

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Products/Navigation/Portable

• 1 month later...
what are the chances that best buy will lower the prices on the f-series for black friday??

dont count on it. i work for best buy and on black friday the company usually doesnt put the indash navs in the ads for that day. itll most likely be a portable nav system like a garmin or tom tom. if pioneer offers like 100 bucks off or something then best buy will do it. or sometimes bb will offer free install on the unit...but just watch the ad from week to week.