AVIC411.com

F series at Best Buy?

Hello, first post.

I am in Canada and work at FutureShop, Bestbuy's little brother. FutureShop will be carrying the 700 and 900 F series. Here are the sku's:

F700BT: 10106929 <-----500 on order in the east

F900BT: 10106930 <-----300 on order in the east

Again sku's are created and also commisions are up, so it shouldnt be too long, I would say another 2 weeks in stores in Canada. Should be sooner in the US.

:D

PS: Bestbuy and Futureshop share the same sku's in Canada, no sure about the US

Hi there,

I work at a store here in Virginia and I can tell you that as of Sunday we do not have a SKU for it, our SKUs are different than Futureshops and don't work down here but I will post something here when I see it, I can say I'm very excited about this unit and I predict it will sell out within the first week of it hitting the floor.

I can also tell you that based on the prices of the D3 series, Best Buy discount price will be anywhere from $350-550 depending on the model, and not I cannot and will not buy one for you.

Hi there,

I work at a store here in Virginia and I can tell you that as of Sunday we do not have a SKU for it, our SKUs are different than Futureshops and don't work down here but I will post something here when I see it, I can say I'm very excited about this unit and I predict it will sell out within the first week of it hitting the floor.

I can also tell you that based on the prices of the D3 series, Best Buy discount price will be anywhere from $350-550 depending on the model, and not I cannot and will not buy one for you.

WOW, what a great guy, is there anything we can do for you?

JoelSnug keep us posted. I don't think anyone was asking you to buy one for them, but I can see your concern.

I have a $1200 credit at best buy, that's the main reason I am waiting for them to stock one.

X2 I also have some credit so I'm just gonna have to settle for the F900??

I also work at best buy(lincoln,ne)

for the avic-f900bt its 8861984 and the employee price is $721.89

for the avic-f700bt its 8862037 and the employee price is $566.82

for the avic-f500bt its 8883407 and the employee price is $426.90

They are all listed on our tool kit but have no destintion time or floor time.

that depends on when this f series hits the stores. cause im not gonna return it if i cant get the f series for another month or too.

i just checked the sku numbers say the week of the 5th we can expect them hopefully

June 5th or July 5th? That would be awesome if they were in this week, but I doubt it seeing the lack of a SKU.