AVIC411.com

Best Buy Online - Lousy Price Match policy

And---- BB is not an authorized Pioneer reseller so you shafted on your factory waranty as well....

If you go to Pioneer's web site here:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/ ... e+Internet

Best Buy is shown as an authorized reseller.

BEST BUY,, Got it... I was Thinking BB Online.. DA,, My Brain Fart.

WOW, I cant believe Best Buy does not price match, or allow return within 30 days. Good to know.

I bought my new Z3 (still waiting) from JR Electronics. So far so good. We will see what gets delievered.

Sorry,, My Bad

It is Best Buy Online. If you go to their authorized resellers and click on the "Online Stores", BB Online is listed.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is really a bit surprising to me, I've always had wonderful experiences with BB and price matching. On my AVIC-D3 for example, bought it two weeks ago, listed at $899, price matched to CC at $699, and when CC lowered the price this week to $599, took about 5 minutes at Customer Service to get 110% of the difference credited.

No hiccups, not the slightest hesitation.

I got mine from Crutchfield and I paid $599 plus free shipping and that was for the D3X Package, which includes the bluetooth adapter and Ipod adapter. I did have to buy it from the Scratch and Dent Section but who cares, Crutchfield warranties all there stuff.

Everything was still factory sealed, it looked like the person was trying to cash in on the rebate but it wouldn't work. The UPC was the only thing missing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This thread is about price matching and how Best Buy doesn't match their own internet site. It's a heads up for anyone else that might be mislead by their "price match" statement . Nothing else. It's an old thread at this point. You're a bit late to dinner.