AVIC411.com

F90BT should be available the week of the 16th

I've been shopping around looking for the f90bt, and most of the places i went to (i.e Best Buy, Circuit City, etc) barely knew anything about the new F-series or had any idea of when they'd be receiving. I finally decided to go to a larger non chain car shop in my area. This store already has the F700 in and he says he should be receiving the f90 and f900 the week of the 16th. I talked to him and he said that he's willing to ship it out to anyone who wants it.

If you do contact them, I'd appreciate it if you'd mention that I recommended you. My name is Marat Kiselgof.

Their contact info is:

Audio Creations

Billy Gormley (ask for him)

561-488-5527

email : billy@audiocreationsllc.com

marat, do you think you could talk to him about a group buy and also how much of a discount he could give us if we do such a thing. Tell him that there are numerous people here that could possibly purchase from him directly if he is willing to work with us. I would really appreciate it if you could do that for this forum. :D

today is friday the 6th, i'll call him tomorrow on saturday the 7th to answer those questions posted previous to this post. I'll answer what i know so far.

Authorized Dealer Question.

I'm under the impression he is an authorized dealer. He claims he's one of the larger receivers in my area (boca raton / south florida). I don't have documented proof of that claim, however I've known of that place for a long time and they are very reputable. Also, he's very knowledgeable on the F-series, while the employees at both Best Buy and Circuit City had no idea what I was talking about when I originally asked "do you have any idea when the new pioneer f-series nav is coming out?". But yea, i'll call him tomorrow (i believe they are open on saturdays) and make sure that he's definitely an authorized dealer and that we get our warranties. I too wouldnt buy from him if he wasnt authorized.

Group Purchase

When I asked him if i can give out his information and if he was willing to ship out, he actually brought up the idea of the group purchase. I originally turned out down thinking that everyone would want to handle their own situation. But I'll bring it back up to him.

but yea, i'll call him tomorrow and then post what he says. If they are closed haha i'll just post that they were closed and that i'll call him monday

Forgot one,

With the F700, i actually didn't notice what the price was because I wasn't interested in that unit. But when I asked him whether he will be selling the f90bt at MSRP or lower, he mentioned that it depends on various factors (demand, how many he's shipped, etc). So i suppose that they may be able to discount them. I'll let you know the price of the f700 tomorrow if the shop is open, or monday if they are closed for the weekend.